Wow, another year has come to a close and soon it will be Happy New Year! I have been off this week celebrating the holiday with family and my brand new grandson! 2015 has been an amazing year of growth (personally and professionally) for me and my clients. I want to thank you for being a valuable part of our community.
My entire team and I are ready for 2016. I know you’re going to have some “downtime” over the next few days during the New Year week-end and it’s a great week to reflect on what worked or didn’t work in your business last year. Start your New Year with clarity, confidence and a sense of purpose.
Below are 6 important questions for your Year-End Business Review. Take some time think through and write out your answers to use them for 2016 planning.
Year End Review:
- What were the best marketing programs or promotions in your business that worked in 2015? Be sure to add them to your planning for 2016! Progress is important and it’s OK to keep using the same marketing programs over and if they are working! McDonald’s has been re-using the Monopoly Game promotion every year for over 27 years!
- What goal(s) did you not achieve in 2015 and why not? What did you make more important than achieving those goals?
- What did you allow to stand in the way of reaching your business goals? Can you change that this year and how?
- What fear(s) are sabotaging your ongoing progress or new ventures? Don’t let fear stop you from sharing your talents and gift with others.
- What brave step do you need to take to finally press past your fear(s) so you can serve more people, grow your business and really live your purpose in 2016?
- Are you earning what you are truly worth? Are you ready to do something about it?
Success in any business starts with acknowledging the real truth about your habits, your fears and your decisions. I had to do this often last year. It’s about the willingness to take the next brave step towards living your purpose and helping more people. Will you do that this year?
Be brave and take the step – make 2016 your best year yet!
Here’s to your success and prosperity!